SOPODIVA FRENCH CLUB ACCRA
“Citadel of communication”
Since speaking is an integral part of learning a language, SOPODIVA Training Centre is responsible for training his students to become fluent conversationalists and effective public speakers in French at affordable fee.
Before reading the following information, you are invited to fill this form so as to have more appropriate information.
- To help our members communicate their ideas in French language.
- To help our members comprehend standard spoken French.
- To train our members in effective public speaking and human relations.
- To try as much as possible to make the training interesting, easier, cheaper and affordable.
- We organize interactive classes where our members exchange their opinions on various topics.
- Also in our one-on-one meeting we help to pinpoint the problems of members e.g. in phonetics, grammar, vocabulary, sentence construction etc. and we offer the necessary tools, help or advices.
- To train our members to become confident bilinguals.
- To help our members to become fluent conversationalist so as to be able to communicate their ideas in domestic, local, national and international affairs diplomatically.
- To use our communication skills to speak out against negative factors that hamper economic, social and personal development.
Our training programmes
- Public speaking class
- Leadership class
- Drama group
- Choral group
- Variety or entertainment class etc.
Our talk topics
- Culture and civilization
- Successful living
- Secrets of successful business
- Health, wealth, etc
Our time schedule
Monday to Friday 6.00 am – 9.00 pm (evening sessions only).
Next start-up date Register and start today.
1- What is a festival? How did you celebrate the last festive season? What festival do you celebrate in your community? Discuss in details etc.
2- What is poverty? What are causes of poverty? Can a poor person be happy?
3- What is happiness? Who is a happy person? When was the happiest day of your life? Explain!
4- What is criticism? Have you ever been criticised? Have you ever criticised someone? Why?
5- What is Friendship? A friend in need is a friend indeed. What does it mean? Who is your best friend?
6- What is character trait? What kind of character are you? Can you condone someone with character defects?
7- What is accident? What are the causes of accident? How can we ovoid making accident?
8- What is the main purpose of life? What is the secret of long life? How long would you like to live on earth?
9- What is corruption? What are the causes of corruption?
10- What is adultery? Why do some people suspect their partners? If you found out your partner was cheating on you, what would you do?
11- What is anger? Can you live with a hot-tempered partner? How can one cope with anger? What makes you angry?
12- What is pride? What is the difference between pride and self confidence? How can you dictate a proud person?
13- What is marriage? How do you celebrate marriage in community? What are the causes of domestic violence? What age is suitable for marriage? How to make a marriage successful?
14- Debate: Are the whites more intelligent than the blacks? How and why? Will Africa ever develop? How? What are the factors militating against development in Africa?
15- New reports : listening to the news and report to the class
16- Interview: The learner will be interviewed by other learners about their job/career/study/profession or work.
17- Debate: Should African cultures be abolished? Why and why not? What is culture shock? If you’ve travelled outside your country, what was the difference between their culture and yours?
18- Forum: What is Love? Does real love still exist? Is it possible to love your enemy?
19- Short drama : (A job seeker and the manager ; in a restaurant : client and waiter ; in the market : buyer and seller ; in the airport : traveller and stranger)
20- Quiz: question and answer esp. Grammar, spelling, phonetics, etc.
21- Debate: Is children asset or liability? Can a family without children be happy? If you discover that your wife could not bear children, what would you do?
22- Forum: What are HIV/Aids? Is it proper to discuss sex with our children?
23- Interpretation: songs, poetries, drama.